By Keith Seinfeld
Public Health – Seattle & King County
With less than 72 hours left to enroll in a health insurance plan through the Affordable Care Act, there’s no time left for anyone who’s been procrastinating or not paying attention.
Do you, or a client/friend/relative/neighbor need health coverage?
And if you have any questions about buying insurance online, or need some advice and help — we have many options.
Where to get help in the final hours of Open Enrollment in King County
- 1-800-756-5437 – Our local (King County) helpline, open from 8:00am-5:00pm on Friday and 8:00am-11:59pm on Saturday
- 1-855-923-4633 – Statewide toll-free Customer Support Center (operated by Washington Healthplanfinder), with extended hours to provide last-minute help, 7:30am-11:59pm on Friday and Saturday.
Come visit our Federal Way Enrollment Center
www.kingcounty.gov/coverage – Check out the FAQ and other helpful information, including a list of sites where you can find in-person assistance
- Star Restaurant (6005 International Blvd, SeaTac), 5:00-8:00pm
- Black Diamond Library (24707 Roberts Drive, Black Diamond ), 4:00-7:00pm
- Woodinville Library (17105 Avondale Road NE, Woodinville), 2:30-5:00pm
- Federal Way Enrollment Center (1640 South 318th Place, Federal Way), 8:30am-5pm
- Federal Way Enrollment Center (1640 South 318th Place, Federal Way), 10:00am-11:59pm (extended hours)
- Metro Seattle Storefront (201 South Jackson Street, Seattle), 10am-2:00pm
- South Park Community Center enrollment event (8319 8th Avenue South, Seattle), 10:00am-3:00pm
Extra incentives to come see a Navigator at South Park Community Center (see above) on Saturday: We will have health insurance enrollment plus … free flu shots, cancer screenings, dental care, and blood pressure screenings.