Public Health – Seattle & King County is reporting the following confirmed cases and deaths due to COVID-19 through Friday, March 13:
- 388 confirmed cases (up 60 from yesterday)
- 35 confirmed deaths (up 3 from yesterday)
Deaths being reported today include:
- A woman in her 70s, died at Swedish First Hill on 3/12
- A man in his 80s, a resident of Life Care Center, hospitalized at EvergreenHealth, died on 3/12
- A man in his 80s, a resident of Life Care Center, died at Overlake Medical Center on 3/8
Of the 35 deaths reported in King County, 27 are associated with Life Care Center of Kirkland.