DOH partners bring COVID-19 vaccine clinics to state college campuses
From the Washington State Department of Health
The Washington State Department of Health’s Care-A-Van program, in partnership with the Power of Providers Initiative will be hosting a series of COVID-19 vaccine and booster clinics at several college and university campuses across Washington state. The dates are as follows:
- September 23, 9am-1pm: Central Washington University, Ellensburg
- September 23, 10am-2pm: Eastern Washington University, Cheney
- October 3, 10am-2pm: University of Washington, Seattle Campus
- October 4, 10am-2pm: University of Washington, Tacoma Campus
- October 5, 10am-2pm: University of Washington, Bothell Campus
- October 6, 2pm-6pm: Washington State University, Vancouver
- October 21, 11am-3pm: Central Washington University, Ellensburg
While the focus of these clinics will be providing the recently released Omicron-targeted bivalent boosters, primary series vaccines from both Pfizer BioNTech and Moderna will also be available. In addition to students, faculty, and staff members, the clinics are also open to members of the public who are eligible for primary series or booster vaccinations.
Clinic appointments can be made in advance by visiting the PrepMod website, and will also be available on a first-come, first-serve basis at each location.